I need a weekend to relax after the crazy weekend I had with og, oe, and gc. A brief summary of our activities:
- Brief pit stop at the ice cream truck after giving up on the line at Shake Shack
- Union Square market and people watching
- Sight seeing at Pier 17
- Burgers and suds (Coke for me) at Old Towne Bar on 18th
- Adventure at United States Post Office
- Stop at my house for supplies
- Prospect Park
- Mermaid Parade at Coney Island
- Sant Joan private party in SOHO, where og won swanktastic jazz tickets for tomorrow night at Lincoln Center
- Wacky hijinx
- Brunch with gc at Big Daddy’s
- Madison Square Park for crossword puzzling and NY Times reading
- Gay Pride
- Brooklyn for resume writing and business card making
- NAP, then dinner
- Ice Road Truckers on the History Channel
To see more of our adventures and read my mildly entertaining photo captions, check out the photo album.
3 replies on “Mermaids, pride, puzzles, and of course, brunch”
good to see you’re all fine!
Salva! Com estas maco!? T’enyorem molt aqui a la Big Apple – when are you coming to visit us??
mmm…pse pse! us trobo a faltar, i trobo a faltar la ciutat…quan trobi una feina vinc! aixÃ² estÃ fet Jodi! 😉